How to Book Your Yachting Vacation with Hinckley Crewed Charters
Once you have selected the yacht you would like to charter, we will put a hold on it and send you a contract. To confirm your reservation, you will need to sign and return the contract along with your deposit of 50% of the charter fee. You will also be asked to complete a Guest Preference Form with your food and beverage likes and dislikes, travel arrangements, and any other special needs and requests.
Shortly before your charter, your crew will call you to discuss your cruise so they can be fully prepared and provisioned before you arrive. A few weeks before the charter, the balance of the charter fee is due, along with an allowance for any extras such as bar, delivery or provisions.
- It’s free! We will provide you with conscientious, attentive service -- at no cost to you -- from your initial inquiry, through making all the arrangements for your crewed yacht charter, to follow-up after you return home.
- Tell us when and where you want to go on your luxury crewed yacht. We have over 35 years’ experience in arranging crewed yacht charters. We know the charter yachts, the crews, and the cruising grounds.
- We’ll explain everything you need to know about planning your vacation and choosing the perfect crewed yacht charter to fit your budget and preferences.
- You don’t need any yachting experience at all! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never set foot on a boat in your entire life. Your professional crew will take care of every aspect of running the yacht and looking after all your wishes.
- Your dream charter yacht’s crew will be committed to seeing that all the details -- the pace, itinerary, menus, water sports, sightseeing, shopping -- are customized just for you.
- The right location -- We will match your wishes to just right the cruising area, whether you are looking for adventure or pure relaxation, are dreaming of bustling ports or deserted island beaches, or have your heart set on it all.
Because we are determined not to let even the smallest detail interfere with the time of your life, we will review the charter costs with you in advance so that there will be no unpleasant surprises during or after your cruise.
Please note that, regardless of the terms, charter rates never include dockage, crew gratuity, or personal communications charges. The crew gratuity varies, but the usual range is 10% to 15%.
You may wish to purchase travel insurance, which Hinckley Crewed Charters offers. Personal liability coverage is also available.
If you have made a deposit and must cancel your charter, your deposit may be forfeited if the yacht is not able to find a replacement charter. Your contract will include a complete explanation of the cancellation terms for your charter.